Quote:

And a BIG reason the stands empty for the Super classes is because of the throttle stops and timers - no one, even educated spectators, wants to go from seeing flat out runs in the pro categories to cars falling on their face right out of the hole.

speak for yourself, because right here is someone that enjoys Super class racing, and its not the sugar coated finish line excuses that you said. I also know many others that enjoy watching it.
I enjoy it because of the engineering side of it, what they are doing to make the car do what its doing.

Life would be great at the drag races if it was all 1/4 mile and all flat out first to the finish line, you people dont like bracket racing, but sit in the stands and watch super stock and stock racing all day long.
Now I'm not bashing SS, ot STK, but trying to make a point that there is enough room for all types of classes, and to say no one, not even educated people like to watch... well get off your soap box and speak for yourself.

DO AWAY WITH THIS AND THAT, MAKE IT SO AND SO... well how about you just stick with the classes you like and leave the other ones to the people that race those, and enjoy them... chances are even if they made the super classes how you wanted, you'd still be sitting in the stands complaining that nobody wants to watch index racing, its a retarded form of bracket racing...

the stands are empty after top fuel runs probably because people are going to get thier autographs, on the tshirts they buy, on the little cars they carry around, want thier picture taken to post on moparts that LOOK I KNOW ROY JOHNSON, or watch them tear the cars down, they want to be on the rope line when ESPN comes with the camera, They want to be standing there when the Kalitta camp burps the throttle on thier warm ups... give me a break its not becuase a certain class is in the lanes, its because a majority of people that go to national events go to see the stuff they see on TV, and when the TV stuff is in the pits, thats where the crowds go.