i don't think the average fan has any idea of just how violent these TF cars are, participants generally understand and accept the risks involved. TF has been the premiere drag racing class and in principle limiting them just doesn't seem right. that said they really should put some severe restrictions on the class. as mentioned single mag, fuel pump/blower size etc. i don't know if they're still using the rev limiter but for those engines that's a bad idea. i'm sure a lot of people would object but personally i believe overall it would be better for the sport as a whole. the costs associated with TF have escalated to the point it's severely hurting the class. limiting the class would provide larger fields, greater safety and they would still put on a good show, maybe even go back to 1320. i don't know what happened but it seems they've had trouble over the years with cars shucking tires/wheels and having one of those monstrous things flying around something like this was bound to happen. i know they made changes to the wheels but maybe they're still not strong enough. i doubt fences are the answer even if they limit the class parts could still easily clear any reasonable fence. they should make changes to reduce the potential for cars shucking parts in the first place. it's a shame but it's time to really tighten down on the output of these cars...imho it would do more good than harm.