Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

With all that debate between the XV & RMS setups, nobody mentioned the MagnumForce version. Is anyone using it? Is it a viable contender with the other two or is it junk?

They have a reputation of poor fit and function....

pure junk. alterktion is the only way to go.

that magnumforce problem was from earlier deveopments when they were doing them in the 1990's and drag racing. 15 years later, they have computer enginered components, cad designs, custom built high strenth spindles, multiple brake options, cradles designs for multiple engines a will build the frontend on the car so everything will be perfect as some cars from the factory didn't get the best geomety when they were assembled or 40+ years of driving, abuse or damage.

I've been in two cars equiped with their suspension and have to say I was impressed with the handling and balace of the rides. Unlike alterkation, they are always looking to improve technology and offer upgraded suited for the customer and the vehicle. I rode in a (altorkation) a-body with their car, and the big block in front still made it nose heavy and didn't look like it made the best use tying in the diffrent points of the car to improve it. The magnumF car I rode in was a hemi powered charger that handled fantastic and didn't plow the nose every time we hit a right turn!

In my opinion, I would say this for the manufactures:

Altercation: good for a-body guys for a cheap street/drag race application.
Magnum Force: better for street, strip, exstreme handeling application where heavy engines for B-E-body cars are being used and optimal handeling is perfered.
XVMotorsports: I have not been in any car equiped by them, so I can't offer any advice.

Still kinda shockedxon the amount of people here that post about stuff they have never even riden in or even held in their hands, just what a stranger has posted on the Internet.