Quote:

Quote:

Actually the Alterktion was made to improve handling AND header clearance.

where did you get that from? it was built to handle and with the weight savings and header clearance along with how well it works, its found its way to the drag strip.

Quote:

I not too thrilled about the use of pinto/mustang 2 spindles on the alterktion kit as those cars never were designed to handle.

whats so bad about the spindles? they aren't actually off a ford product. plus they are modified. bill thought about using mopar spindles but there were no real brake options out there at the time for a mopar spindle. and if there was it was very expensive. with the stang spindles it opens the doors to a ton of aftermarket brake options and the front end geometry is correct.

If the knuckle itself is modified and is taller then I'm sorry and I am not aware of that. It looked like the steering arm was the only thing modified compared to a stock Pinto knuckle/spindle.

Like you and I mention the pinto knuckle spindle assembly is widely used in the hot rodding world, mostly because it was so plentiful in the past.

Allen Here's a novel idea, let's not throw a bunch of parts at the car hoping it will fix the problem and instead spend a little time diagnosing it first. Life was a little easier when I was just a wrench.