And I discovered hopefully 1 new car:

Added as #54 „unknown31“ in my list is a beige (XX1) car of Gerald GEARY of Louisville, KY running under sponsorship of RIGGS Chrysler Plymouth in class SS/DA. I recently stumbled across this car over at fbbo (member @R413`s thread 1966 Plymouths in action chasing the wind).

I did a litte www-research and sadly found an orbituary of the gentleman that I am sure is exact the same Gerald GEARY, because in the comments you find that exact same photo posted by a Mr. Dave Huber: Gerald Geary Obituary (2014) - Louisville, KY - Courier-Journal

As by reading the comments to the orbituary, he was heavily involved into dragracing and in 2000 he was inducted to the Kentuckiana Drag Racers Hall of Fame. So surely a loss to the sport & hobby.

Unfortunately his son, Gerald Geary JR. Also has passed away: Gerald Geary Obituary (1963 - 2019) - Louisville, KY - Courier-Journal

Anybody knows more about Mr. Geary Sr.`s 66 Belvedere I Hemi? The car-picture must have been taken at least in late 1969 or the very early 1970`s, as you can see a Dodge Challenger on the far-lane which is - best of my knowledge - the newest car in that photo.

RL21H6_Gerald GEARY_approx 1970.jpegGerald GEARY SR.jpg

Thanks and best regards,

Toby