Originally Posted by sixpakdodge
Originally Posted by TobiasM
@sixpakdodge: great information on both cars. Any more flesh to the bones would be much appreciated, like where you got your information from and/or photos.

I do thank your for your work an the low line 66 Dodge Coronet HEMI cars and the 67 RO/WO’s. Where to find your lists? Or non-public?

Non-public. I've been trusted with a lot of info from various people. Not jeopardizing the trust I have gained. It's sort of a registry, but also a fact finding mission to dispel some rumors on the production of the cars. At a later date, I may choose to publish non-proprietary information. I have found that the SO numbers on the R0/W0 cars are sequential, but the vins are not. The vin range is so spread on these cars that there is no way they were built in the same day or even week for that matter.

NON PUBLIC?

In my opinion, you can “protect” these cars best by the opposite: going public!

Cause when the cars (and their VIN#) are publicly known, there is no room for crime and fraud with faked cars.

At least that is my approach by my thread here: to document an important piece of MOPAR-history by bringing owners and informations together and thus also protect potential buyers of faked cars.

Thanks and best regards,

Toby