Originally Posted by mattsmopars
17. RL21H67269624 red on red column automatic
All this information again is with the help of my friend Joe Sica who put the time in at ever show to document the cars.
Matt

At first, BIG thanks again to you - Matt - and your buddy Joe for supplying 5 more totally new cars!!!

Specificly at your car #17 (EDITED), the red/red/auto-car at the show: when and where was this Show? Any more infos on the car and its history/owner(s)? Reason asking is I want to find out if this car might be car#31 in my list ("unknow21"), because it is the same colors&trans.

That "unknown21" was supplied by fbbo-member "Big bill" and is a class-racer (A/SA), see attached photo from back-in.the-days. First speculations were made by one other fbbo-member, that "unknown21" might be Don Grotheers car. But I doubted that for 3 reasons:

- (1) Don Grotheer wouldn`t have use a completely unmarked car to race on a strip
- (2) Don Grotheers car was not an automatic
- (3) the stickers in the rear-windows differ from Don Grotheers car

Commonsense supported my conclusion.

2nd EDIT: Another possibility might be, that one of either 2 aforementioned red/red/auto-cars is even the one meber TJP just mentioned here in #3085732, which the 18yo kid bought in 72 without drivetrain, put a 273/auto-combo in and used as a daily even in the winter ;-)

RL21H6 _unknown21_red-red-auto_class a-sa.jpeg

Thanks and best regards,

Toby