Originally Posted by mattsmopars
Originally Posted by mattsmopars
17. RL21H67269624 red on red column automatic
All this information again is with the help of my friend Joe Sica who put the time in at ever show to document the cars.
Matt

From my friend Joe Sica. High performance mopar November 1996.
Matt

that was a good friend of mine Wally Krueger's car, his friend bought it brand new in Appleton Wi. friend Bob raced the car a little here and there and parked it in 1969 for unknown reasons, cause he pasted away years later while the car was still in storage, fast forward , his son now around 20 decided to get the car out, some parts got stolden while in storage and he took the motor out an gave it to a guy to check out and rebuild. He got frustrated with the car and told his mother to sell it , She contactd Wally who was Bob/s best friend, Wally bought the car an contacted me about checking over the motor cause he didn't trust the guy the kid had go through it. I took it apart and 4 of the pistons were upside down! I fixed the motor and got it running and took it to the Nats in 96 where the pic was taken, the car had 17,000 miles on it when I worked on it, Wally sold the car a couple of years ago to another friend of mine and it's close by, still has under 19k on it. I have a bunch of pic of it from when I worked on it.
Russ