I surgically out-boarded the frame 3.5 inches per side just aft of the front cab mount and boxed/reinforced it from tip to tail. Outboarding the frame provided the room for a second Dakota 24 gallon tank and...my 40" spare tire cool thumbs

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

boo-yahh smoke

[Linked Image]

With a big gas tank along both the insides of the frame the exhaust runs underneath - the cab and tanks make a 'tunnel', with the rear driveshaft underneath, all protected by a massive up-armored belly cradle. To keep the exhaust from melting things the exhaust went to Jet Hot and the underside of the cab got several dozen square feet of DEI floor and tunnel shield - it looks like a satellite under there -

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Made a clean dash to monitor everything 'old school' -

[Linked Image]

There's a ridiculous amount of 'more' done to the thing, and I'll keep this thread updated as the shenanigans progress.

Here is a link to the big build thread in case anyone would like to see the whole transformation - https://www.ramchargercentral.com/t...rocklander-field-service-ability.291969/

- Sam

Last edited by Mad-Max; 12/08/21 06:49 PM.

71 Demon (project): 318, A-833od, 8-3/4, 3.23's
14 Wrangler JKU M-380 "Kilroy" (under construction): Magnum 360, 46rh, Atlas4, D60/14b-5.38s-Grizzlys, 40s
07 Ram 3500 MegaDually 4x4 "Big Mack": 5.9 6BT, G56 'Toy Hauler'
52 Willys M-38 "Poncho"