Well I can tell you my last visit to an unknown to me dyno was nothing less than a gong show from start to finish. In short we quit quite early as none of the numbers it was spitting out made any sense. So we just called it a day and loaded up and went home. IN retrospect maybe the HP number was closish to reality but nothing else made or makes any sense to this day. Specifically the BSFC numbers. I was ready to pull it after two small pulls based on what I saw. In the end in my case I believe it was more a function of a far out of date dyno that had its fair share of software issues. That engine has been 4.65 148.98 in Vegas in our 4 link dragster on a 112 degree evening a couple weeks back. DA was almost 6000' barometer was 27.74 so maybe it was close on HP but that was about it..Numbers correct to a way better engine than I though we had leaving the dyno. Still needs a converter as its way tight and some further tuning but it runs pretty well for a pretty mild deal.

So I guess what I am saying is this would not be the first time I have seen numbers that make no sense on a dyno sheet. Its only a tool and only as good as the guy running it and the software supporting it. Wade will know once he gets it in the car what kind of power it truly makes for HP and Scales never lie smile Maybe we are just reading way to much into what's there, not without reason mind you but sometimes things just dont work as they should.

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."

"It's never wrong to do the right thing"