This weekend I got the cam installed and degreed in at 108.5 with Jessel belt system, .011 end play.

I got the heads installed and checked rocker arm geometry and measured for pushrods. Intake 3/8" diameter .120 wall and 9.704 over all length, ball to ball, 5/16 ball ends, Exhaust 7/6" diameter .095 wall and 9.671 over all length with 5/16 ball to ball ends. This was with .006 lash accounting for .010 - .015 growth for aluminum block and heads.

I also noticed that the side spacing on the T&D rockers weren't the same so I measured them. They varied from .014 to .065 so I've got a call into them to find out what space they recommend so I can adjust with shims. I'm guessing they will want .020 or less. The .065 will let a lot of oil out and may starve #1 since it's so far away from the supply.

I set the intake and spacers on to see how they aligned since we milled .040 off the head to increase compression. They seemed to still align pretty good but i did order some .030 intake gaskets to see if they will help align even better.

Also took measurements of the valley tray bolt and the intake bolts so I could get them ordered. 1/4x20 at 3/4" length for valley tray and 3/8x16 at 2.5" length for intake bolts.

The tranny studs came in and they look like they are going to work nicely, i didn't realize the KB blocks had both Chevy and Mopar bolt patterns, that will offer a few other options.

Next I'm going to figure out where to have the #8 oil drain back fittings welded to the oil pan, i'm running the Milodon 31161 9QT pan chassis/dragster pan with the dual line swinging pick up and there isn't a lot of room for the fitting above the oil level and the windage tray so I'm stressing a little about that at the moment.

Hoping to be ready for the dyno in the next 2 weeks. I'm hoping for 900hp but realistically expecting 850-875hp.

Motor almost.jpgT&D Rocker.jpgIntake geometry.jpgExhaust Geometry.jpg