Dwayen, trying figuring it out at altitude tracks like we have all over the west. Vegas is a solid .25 slower than say Sonoma, which is a solid .1-.15 slower than say Cecil, MIR or any number of east coast tracks I have run. When we first started coming to the midwest running the heads up car in the summer we expected to not run very well. But the barometer usually makes up for any shortcomings that the Humidity, Grains and VP might bring. We run generally better than we ever run out west. Partly due to the tracks but mostly the barometer back here. I have yet to run my car since coming to Ohio but the Wheatcratfs tell me to expect .1-.15 better Et in the summer here in the1/8 than "great" Vegas air. Guess what I am getting at is "decent" air on many of the east coast facilities I have been to is better than great air out west. Morale of the story is while the moroso calculator is yet another tool it cannot account for many variables that we all are keenly aware of. DA is not just DA alot goes into figuring that number and certain things, like barometer in particular play a very large role in how well a car will run. I can tell you that typical 4000' DA day in Vegas is going to be at least .3 slower than that same typical 4000'DA in say Norwalk. I have run in both. Just something to consider when we see posted ET slips and such.

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."

"It's never wrong to do the right thing"