We have VERY LITTLE torque in the NA 10.5 car. It is a Small Block 10,000+ rpm engine. It works just fine the way we are discussing here.

IMO with the front tighten it and limit it as much as you can. The rear extension needs to be tight on a ladder bar car, will it go tight enough with your shock valving, who knows right now. Video is all you have to work with so start there. Camera focused on a 3/4 side view mainly looking at rear tire to see what is going on. Compression is used to keep the tire planted once you find the sweet spot. IMO air pressure is probably the first place to start out back. But would not be afraid to make more than one change at a time. Would not necessarily do them all at once but would try to get the front end slowed down, lower the pressure in the tires and tighten the extension a tad all at once. Then watch the video and make changes accordingly based on what you see on video.

FWIW We run our TT5 at 9-9.7 depending on track conditions. We video EVERY run the car makes. Also look at the data on every pass. Once you get close the adjustemts will be smaller but you got to get the car up on the tire first.

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."

"It's never wrong to do the right thing"