Originally Posted By gregsdart
On One pass I launched at almost full throttle and it sat there and spun like mad, bad enough I lifted.
Probably what you think happened, but not really. This car has always punished the tire at the hit. So when you hit it with MORE power, it punishes the tire and works the chassis harder, which essentially sticks the tire worse. It crushes the tire SO hard, then the car pogosticks up in the rear and blows the tires off.

More power, more tire, more gear........whatever guys try to go faster, normally always results in the car needing LESS bite. Sounds backwards, but it's not. This is the reason when guys put more power in normally good working cars, they no longer work. The reason? The extra power is hitting the tire TOO hard

In your case and I know we have talked about this before, you got to make some wheelspeed and maintain it. Let the tires down, lower the bars, tie the front, move more weight.........do something to snap the car on the tire and keep it there. I also agree with Al. Converter seems tight and must have a very aggressive stator in it