Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

.....You can get beyond 400hp very easilly without gtting into anything beyond the cam, and that includes the factory intake and carb.

I'd like to see that.

Give me a decent running 440, any year, all stock. You pay parts and the dyno test after. I'll document anything I do. It's that simple.

And how bout if it doesn't hit 400 hp you pay for the dyno pulls.

This is not for my benefit, and I'm investing my time and others would be capitalizing on my experience. It's unfortunate others can't get good results but sometimes lack of skill and/or ignorance takes a toll.

Sorry for the delay, I usaully respond quicker when being insulted but I was off galavanting with my family so not really on the computer. YOUR statement was 400 easily without gettting into anything beyond the cam, my statement was put your money where your experience is. You said nothing of heads or distributor work or even carb work, you said nothing beyong the cam, if you are so sure you can do it then agreeing to pay for the pulls if it doesn't yeild 400+ would just be academic. I believe though my experience, maybe worse maybe better, that is a tall claim.How can I loose, if I delivered to you a solid smogger and I walk away with a 400+ HP engine for the cost of a cam swap & set up and some dyno time, I'd be all in. If you fail to deliver I am still out time and money to get you the engine. I just think you made a statement that cant be proven true, even on paper.

I'm running a truck and trailer up to PA in the next week or so with enough extra room for an engine, should I bring it to you?

Careful, your character's showing!