I wouldn't be able to justify rebuilding if it's only got 3000 miles on it. If all else is running well there are better places to spend your money. I wouldn't even take a cylinder head off.

For a low CR build with stock heads I would find a used edelbrock CH4B intake. Good dual plane intake, and with stock heads IMO a better choice than an edelbrock performer RPM. Buy yourself a set of cheap summit headers, but spring for some decent gaskets. For a cam, I would take a look at hughes "whiplash" cam for 440. They ground that cam to make power while maximizing cylinder pressure in low compression 440's just like yours. Then do yourself a favor and do your torq converter. Don't leave a stock converter in there, buy something that will stall to 2800-3000rpm. This will help cover the bottom end torq that the smogger piston 440's are soft on. I haven't heard good things about the street avenger carbs but no real experience. Also you will NEED to recurve your distributor. If you're not going to recurve your distributor, you might as well not even unbolt the intake from that 440. Dialing in your spark advance will make or break a low CR 440. Also what's your rear end gear ratio?