Quote:

So my basic build was $3500 includng cam and heads. I am not sure if cam was dialed in right. Car runs very well, pulls 20lbs vacuum, starts easily and revs smooth. Just has no pants in the seat pull. Distributor curve done by FBO. Stock setup on eddy 750. May need more or dialing in? I have an A/F gauge to hook up and already have a bung welded in.. No time, plus I have never reworked eddy carbs.
Motor was done by known guy whose engines win in local FAST series. WHo knows. I mean new it was stock a 15 second car. If I had to guess now it is close to that.
I look forward to what the thread starter does with his motor and what he gets out of it. You are always wanting for more, so I suggest going bigger then you think you should.
In my case I may find a 67 RT or GTX with an awesome motor, swap with mine, and flip the other one. Maybe break even as mine has under 1k miles.

I would take it to the well known builder and have him look at it, could be something simple. I would think an out of the box Eddy should be fine to smoke'm, maybe your convertor isn't right, might be flexing or flattening out. The 3.23s aren't the/a problem.

Careful, your character's showing!