Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

.....You can get beyond 400hp very easilly without gtting into anything beyond the cam, and that includes the factory intake and carb.

I'd like to see that.

Give me a decent running 440, any year, all stock. You pay parts and the dyno test after. I'll document anything I do. It's that simple.

And how bout if it doesn't hit 400 hp you pay for the dyno pulls.

This is not for my benefit, and I'm investing my time and others would be capitalizing on my experience. It's unfortunate others can't get good results but sometimes lack of skill and/or ignorance takes a toll.

Your comments are interesting. So you would rather have someone pay for the parts and dyno time, and you supply all of the labor, to tell us the results for something you already know, as to not give away your secret intellectual property?

You first state that +400 hp is very easy (emphasis added) with stock intake and carb, 8:1 CR compression 440 with someone's rebuilt 906 heads. Further implying it is simply a matter of a cam, ignition and tuning.

The delivery of your comments are so confident and absolute, why would you even suggest buying parts and conducting dyno runs? Why don't you instead just share with us the details on how to do it along with the objective evidence, preferably track data.

I'm all in agreement about your "tuning" comments.

I've spent considerable time and track testing on a very similar example to this. It became a respectably fast car for what it was and an absolute blast to drive in the street. It was no where near 400 hp. Open headers (are headers included in your <$1200?) and a bigger cam would have helped, but would likely not get us to 400hp.

So, I'm genuinely interested in how you have achieved over 400 hp with the described limitations, for us ignorant/lack of skill folks.

Last edited by BSB67; 12/26/14 06:58 PM.