Quote:

Hughes whiplash cam.
Headman headers 78076. ( I picked these mid length headers since I have power steering and fast ratio arms. Still waithing for a response from them if these fit without modifiction).
Holley SD intake.
Already have 770 carb.
Anything I am missing

I'm no fan of Hughes personel or products. But a cam with 230° @ .050 or more should be fine to get you what you want. Make sure the heads will work with your choice, and you need to consider the valve springs that each cam will need. Some need dual springs and the guides cut down. A favorite cam of mine is the Crane H302-2 hydraulic - but it's not the cheapest. I've made close to 500hp in 440s with it but typically it's around 420-30.
I'd add a new ignition. Either the add-on box and distributor, or a new distributor that does it all. I like vacuum advance too - so I'd get one with it. I hear the FireCore unit might be a good choice but haven't tried one. I have used MSD with great results.

Well, art is art, isn't it? Still, on the other hand, water is water! And east is east and west is west and if you take cranberries and stew them like applesauce they taste much more like prunes than rhubarb does. Now, uh... Now you tell me what you know.