Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Some good info here for me the BB newbie.

By the comments of some why stop at the Predator head, why not a Goodwin 5" BS Semi-Hemi or a Sonny's Hemi combo?

Oh no he didn't..Now you are going to upset the Mopar gods and 90% of the posters here with that comment They already gripe about the Predator stuff not being Mopar This majority opinion is why we dont have more options, closed minded thnking

And thats how innovation happens. In designing a new cylinder head, I attempted to keep things conventional with the standard Wedge port configuration but I could never get the intake volume I wanted or the port size. When I changed the configuration all together to a EIEIEIEI, it removed a lot of those restrictions. If anyone ever sits down and for a second and considers how could I improve this design, you will find out all the wrong things that were initially done that need to be solved. I can tell you now, the one thing I would like to change is the intake lifter spacing in the BBM, it sucks! Anyway, when you design this stuff, you really have to be a free thinker and put what works into a new design that doesn't really on whats been done in the past. There is no reason for the mopar faithful to be waiting on the 2013 version of a 906, it limits what can be done with the cylinder head all together.

Also, I saw that some people were talking about valve length and keeping the same rocker. Keep in mind that if you are trying to put the valve axes in the center of the cylinder bore, that longer valves shorten the rocker arm. It makes it really hard to keep the same rocker but with the performance gains your getting, a newer rocker arm would be added security in my opinion.

PS: I also hate the fact that no one has done a 5, 5.2, or 5.3 version of anything mopar besides a KAASE one off and a new blown AJPE/BAE type hemi head. This thinking in terms of innovation is frustrating. I'm 25 and I have no market of heads to look forward to if this type of thinking remains. I'm just glad I was dumb enough to attempt a design of my own.

Check out the photo below and flame away (Its pretty conventional right!).

maybe some more pictures are in order because I can't tell what i'm looking at. that can be for anything. doesnt look like a BB mopar bolt pattern

Gen 3 power 6.22@110, 9.85@135
Follow @g3hemiswap on instagram

performance only racing, CRT, ultimate converter, superior design concepts, ThumperCarbs