Quote:

Quote:

But Scott you said you've never seen the blue circle around the WT or the pad not painted , how can it be proved that's the way it rolled off the assembly line and if it can be proved then what if this is the ONLY known example ?

I'm asking myself why too ...
[/quot

Proven? I never said anything about proving anything? All I've maintained here is that every bit of new information gathered is important (to some) and adds another piece to the overall big picture of how these cars were assembled. There are, and will likely always remain, a wide variety of "one off" detail examples that deffy explaination unless further similar examples surface that might add to the puzzle or somehow validate the previous "one offs". The cool part for me would be to find another surviving example with the same blue circle.

Anyway, nothing else needs to be said from me. I'm sure you all get where I'm comming from whether you agree with my opinions or not, it's all good

May it's a "Blue Oval"Ask HemiFred,"The Shadow Knows"Somethings still baffle and defy even those who claim to be experts.There is no way of explaining the unexplainable,like why did Fred pee in cars?While working the grease rack at our local Chrysler/Plymouth dealership in my youth,a doctor in our local town bought a new Imperial 4 door hard top.Everytime he crossed the rail road tracks in town it made a loud clunking sound.After frustrating the master mechanic and the factory reps for months I had the oppertunity to service this particular car.While on the rack I was afixing the service sticker to the door jam and slammed the door and heard the clunk,clunk.I revoved the trim panel between the doors and found a Coke bottle hanging on a wire,insde was a note which read"ha you finally found it"This made the car a special"one of one coke bottle car"