Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

BGR, for God's sakes, be sure not to disturb any of that irreplaceable date coded rust.

I say, backhalf it and cage it, just to piss off the purists!

That would be too mundane,since I have already done that to hundreds of original Hemi cars over the years.I'am going to keep the expert,guru,purist wandering what evil we are contemplating.And as for the 1968 Hemi Dart and 1968 Hemi Cuda that have recently arrived for BGR who knows what fate may have instore for them Have a Happy Thanksgiving everyone

Scott Smith will need medical attention after reading that part.

Not to disrespect anyone the sad part about this whole drama is of some of those who have chosen to assert their opinions on how Jim and BGR handle this car have other agendas.I appreciate those who love the cars and their concerns,but let some one step and try and save it from ruin at our hands,any offers?Some look to how they can profit from brokering a car like this making money off the buyer or saler while others would try and figure how to screw the owner through weeseling him out of the car or emptying his pockets for the restoration.Either way We have no use for those of that catagory.We respect all legitmate concerns and hope to share this experience with everyone.So until someone steps up and make a an attempt to lure Jim to sale his prized possession,cash or gold accepted we intend to proceed with a relationship of respect and trust between BGR and Jim.I can certainly speak for Jim and his words to me were the car is at the right place,in the right hands and he has all the faith and trust in BGR.That alone,money can;'t buy. Respectfully Bob