Quote:

Quote:

Nothing against BGR at all, awesome guys, best in the business for what they do, but MAN! I am shaking my head BIG TIME! All of the small original details that get destroyed forever when you take a low mile survivor engine out of a car like that, rebuilt it and repaint it, etc. Sorry but to me it's a damn shame he took that car to a race car shop. What a waste of history!

I cant believe you said all that Scott...

especialy being on this board so long...

you read like I do, about all the guys that are extremely satisfied with BGR and the different services they provide...what on earth would make you feel they couldnt do this car and their client justice...

bet you would cringe at what I did with my cars and yet there are those that would applaud the modifications..the ones you cant see..

I dont know Bob personaly but thru pictures I can see they do some very good work and knows what hes doing

I read you think he's awesome and thats where it should have stopped...Im quite sure all those little original details will be there...probably for your inspection

I have nothing against you Scott, you can be an awesome person yourself..

all in that order

Easy everyone,my intent was not to bash Scott.Many of us know the rule Scott plays in dealing with these type of cars.I felt he made a incorrect statment with a bad choise of verbage towards BGR and just wanted to set the record straight.BGR has helped many collectors ,restorers,and owners of rare muscle cars and rare race cars over the years.From assisting with total restorations,engine and componant rebuilds,parts and repairs and helping secure the history on such cars.Our clientale reads like the whos,who of owners.We do so at the request and disgression of our customers and do not disclose any information with out their permission.Many of our customers frequent this site and as many know we never solicit or advertise for work,they seek us out.Our reputation speaks for it's self.That we do share info occasionally only shows our respect for Moparts and it's members,our friends and family Respectfully Bob.