Quote:

Quote:

Nothing against BGR at all, awesome guys, best in the business for what they do, but MAN! I am shaking my head BIG TIME! All of the small original details that get destroyed forever when you take a low mile survivor engine out of a car like that, rebuilt it and repaint it, etc. Sorry but to me it's a damn shame he took that car to a race car shop. What a waste of history!

Scott,your statement couldn't be more invalid,we have restored more valuable cars that retain values that exceed over $500,000.Not to mention my unrestored Hemi Dart.We have talked to Jim at length and are also consulting with my brother Tony George about this car.I understand and respect your opinion,but it's just that,your opinion.I also have an opinion,that if a man hangs on to his dream for 44 years and when he reaches a age or stage in his life that he wishes to live that dream before it's too late,then he is intitled to do so.That you disagree is fine,but respecting Jim's wishes is the only opinion that matters.I have already respectfully talked him out of his original plan and we are evaluating a new stragity with Tony's imput.That you think bringing it to BGR was a mistake is correct,a mistake on your part.Obiviously you don't know much about BGR.That we shared this event with everyone on Mopars and may share the future project,one would think we would be applauded not critized Respectfully Bob

Very well said Bob -

Russ