I love for another businesses customers to call me. It is an opportunity to distinguish my business from theirs. I get calls all the time from people who didn't buy their computer from me. If I am able to fix their problem on the phone I do it. Most people will remember who took the time to help even if there was no money in it for them. Just the other day a lady called when her computer would only boot to a c prompt. I walked her through fixing the problem (took about two minutes) and even though she offered to pay me I told her there was no charge. Now who do you think she's going to call when she needs other repairs or a new computer? The company that wouldn't take the time to help her or me. When someone buys a computer from me they receive more than just a computer, they receive CUSTOMER SERVICE. These little things go a long way to making a business successful and even though they sometimes take a lot of time I believe it is time well spent.

Another example of customer service. I called Scott Brown the other day to discuss a cam for my car. He took the time to take down what I was wanting to do then research it, and he called me back and told me he couldn't improve on what I have for what I'm wanting to do. He didn't just try to sell me something. Now you can bet that if I have something else I need that he has or a cam for another car or someone asks who to call I will tell them to call Scott.

100% Mopar No Juice Added
2016 Challenger R/T Blacktop 5.7 6 SPD
2009 Ram 1500 5.7
http://moparmuscle.biz