AMATEURS??? Lets think about this for a minute. I have been on this board for a while now and am amazed by how many "AMATEURS" have designed, built and engineered their own parts because the aftermarket companies were unable to do it themselves. I've seen home-made electric water pumps, twin turbo set-ups, killer modified heads, custom made headers and intakes, modified rear ends, custom EFI (shameless plug ) and many many other unique parts that aren't even offered by the aftermarket. Yeah, were amateurs. I know where I won't be buying my next cam. Too bad too,I really was considering them.

Oh, and one other thing I forgot to mention. Nowhere, and I mean nowhere have I seen such incredible detail given to the restoration of these cars and their parts than by our own members. Look at Jules wiper motors, Reflections paint jobs, Harms aftermarket shifter handles, etc... I could go on forever here but we all know the truth anyway.

Last edited by efisixpack; 11/24/03 08:18 PM.

When I die I want to go like my Grandfather did, quietly in his sleep. Not screaming like the passengers in his car.