Quote:

Quote:

you gain nothing by burying the hatchet ...

Actually by burying the hatchet you gain the respect of those that realize you are a class act. It is easy to hold a grudge, not so easy to let it go.

At this point it is no longer what *that* person said. He has already dug his hole. Very few of those that have read this topic are going to support *that* business.

How does holding a grudge improve the situation in any way? Unless of course someone gains a sense of betterment by feeding the flames of anger. I think the point has been made.

That is my opinion at least

I agree that this has gone on far enough. I deleted one post but it it time to state my thoughts again.
I have dealt with Dave and the guys at Hughes and am satisfied with the service and the product. I may have thought that I got the run around a couple of times but in the end it came out alright. My heads I sent for cores they said were junk. Maybe they were I didn't mag them but cleaned them up and visually checked them.
Yes dave came on strong and could have said the same thing in few more discreat words without possibly ruffling any feathers. I also feel that there are some here who don't want this string to die and are trying there damnedest to kill someones business and not wanting to admit that maybe - just maybe they were somewhat at fault.
As far the post about the little notice on Hughes sight about if you bought it from Summit, Jeggs or somewhere else, this is not a first. I have seen this many places. I have worked places that have told people that have gone some where else to samve a buck or think that they got a better deal and then come to us when they have a problem. They have been told to take it back to where they got it. If it were a warrenty item we were compeled to fix it - but there was nothing saying when. It was back burner time.

Clean it, if it's Dirty. Oil it, if it Squeaks. But: Don't fix it, if it Works!