Quote:

The way I see it is if Dave was so smart he should have said bush the lifter bores to start with,since the cam is cutting edge and pushing the bounderies. I never heard the engine builders slam him or blame the cam,if fact many figured he was the man to use because of his knowledge. JohnRR I am impressed,I thought you would go off on this.

well you and i posted at the same time .

he did say that we should bush the block . when i spoke to him dram was on vacation and i went and spoke with the shop also involved about getting someone lined up to do it in the beginning while dan was gone .

the shop larry felt comfortable doing the jod did NOT have the mopar fixture so it was out .

after that we discussed it wit hthe team members and it was a 50/50 split on doing it or not doing it . dan had used a number of hughes cams and never had a failure and this block was a RUNNING engine with a lot of miles on it .

i also have a picture of the engine id pad NO WHERE WAS IT NOTED THAT THIS BLOCK HAD OVERSIZE LIFTER BORES and also his claim of .004 to .008 ???? where the heck did he get that , i said .002 on many and a couple that might .003 or .004 at the most .

maybe i'm the one that should be contacting a laywer ??????

running up my post count some more .