Quote:

Honestly, how many hits did his website have before this dilemma? If you "Bury The Hatchet",I would think you are admitting de-feat. I respect you and everyone involved in the Engine Masters program.I think all us Moparts members stand behind you guys 110%. Don't think for one minute that Hughes is in the right.Don't sell yourself short...you'll regret it in the long run.
JMHO, Chris

first off, thank you for your support. secondly, i am in complete agreement with the rest of your statements.

for the finale, remember that he SOLD you/us those cams at what appears to be his actual cost. he neither profited, nor lost, a single cent in what he did. in the end many people will read what he posted. this is why i feel he's deviding the mopar community. he had, and still has the opportunity to do the right thing though. will he?, time will tell, but i'm not holding my breath. you know, it's that old saying, what comes around, goes around. mr hughes can now partake of a bit of attitude on our part. i don't feel bad for the abuse he's going to take over this, he chose this path. he can also change it at any time. i got no response from my e-mail to him, that tells me enough. by the way, he should know me by name as many times as we spoke on the phone. i did sign my e-mail. no response indicates to me that he doesn't give a rats behind about my past business with him, or any future business he would have gotten. there are so many options out here for most mopar parts now that i'm pretty confident i can fine another company to do business with. i think it's also likely they'll appreciate my business.

as a final note, after going over the rest of the dyno sheets and scrutinizing all of the info from the competition as well as our test pulls. i can see now that it's very likely we could have made more power with a different cam. in some cases those ultra fast lobes are not what's needed to make max power. we did make 677 hp and 628 tq. on that crap they call 92 octane. if the motor goes back together i think i could spec a better cam for this EM combo.