Quote:

Quote:

at first I saw this last line and thought to myself, "what an ass" then I looked at Drams last post and see that you and Dave are friends so I guess your just looking out for your buddy,after all we have to accept our friends for who they are or they won't be our friends,right?

This is how rumors start. I've bought parts from Hughes and liked them. I've talked to Dave Hughes a few times on the phone. Does that make us "friends"? Does that mean we are buddies? I'm a customer, that's all.

There almost has to be more to this than meets the eye, and emotions.

I wish I hadn't posted anything at all.

jesse , everyone is entitled to their opinion , whether others agree with you or not , look at me , i'm the most politically incorrect , buck the money grubbing system guy i know , do i care what other think , no .

what kind of feedback dave is getting is anyone guess , he never called me or sent me a letter like he did when i posted about the cam failures .

my take is he is pissed that we didn't bush the lifter bores as he suggested , he didn't suggest hard enough and then he tells me that he has an even more aggresive cam that he sells to guys with bushed lifter bores ??? hello , had he told me that i would have bought the damm BHJ fixtures so the guy that larry felt comfortable with doing the job had the tools to do it while dan was away ...

he told me he was going to write up an article about our engine for his site , what he left out was that he was planning on throwing us ALL under the bus ...

running up my post count some more .