Well i'm glad I haven't bought any hughes junk because I never will now. Where do they get off with this rebuttle? What the hell are they defending themselves against I don't recall anyone saying it was the "junk hughes cams that caused the failure" .

Salvaged block? ROFL these must be the same people that say don't use a 73 or later block because of 'thin' walls . Anyone in the motor building business knows half the blocks chrysler made aren't suitable for extreme power levels. Why didn't we catch it? Things slip, we were on a tight schedule, Pro's mess up too you know .

LOL I love the paragraph stating what they should have done. Uhh ya think that's a veiled ad or actually more like a plea for Mopar Muscle? No doubt after seing the results they want Dulcich .

Quote:

We even have callers who have no intention of buying anything but threaten to black-ball us or drag our name thru the mud if we don't GIVE them the parts they want. This black-mail threat is quite common and evident when you see all the web postings with cute names, they probably didn't free parts.

ROFL you think they're refering to their customers who had cams go flat and post it on the board? I guess when someone asks for a replacement after getting a 'soft' cam they think that's eliciting free parts Hey he thinks we have 'cute' names, maybe he does like us after all

Quote:

Other "contests" in which we have supplied parts or help have ALWAYS ended up in a black eye for us. And the Engine Masters just continued the unpleasantness. It is like hitting yourself with a hammer, it feels so good when you stop.

Well hmm let me think about this if you're ALWAYS getting burned maybe you're product has ALWAYS been bad? Stop hitting yourself with the hammer, use one of your cams instead.