I had the battery charger on the Valiant as I finished up the wiring that was burned in the trunk. When Boone returned, I helped him change the oil on the Duster, and we pulled the kinked line off and relocated it. The oil was nice and clean after his six license passes, so we were encouraged that it wasn't going to make metal this time.

Dale rolled into the back yard around 2:00pm, and went directly in the house for a shower and a change of clothes. When he came back out he was eating a plate of biscuits and gravy that Jacque had cooked.
At that point it occurred to me that Rachael never had fixed anything for us to eat, so I begged her to go scramble some eggs to go with what Jacque had thrown together.
"We were out of eggs", Dale shrugged.
"No", I explained, "We picked some up this morning."
"I was hoping for pizza or something, that's why I didn't eat while I was out!" Boone chimed in.
"Yeah", Rachael agreed, "It's too late for breakfast!"
"It's never too late for breakfast", I insisted, "scrambled eggs now, pizza in a couple of hours!"

Dale walked over and checked out the graphic on the roof of the Duster and shook his head, "That idiot put it on backwards, I told him I wanted it to face the back!"
Boone shrugged, "Looks OK to me..."
"I've got to go get the one installed on the Gremlin", Dale turned back toward his truck, "and grab some parts at O'Reilly, probably need to stop and check on Dylan and Beehler too."
Boone grabbed Dale's shoulder, and shook his head at him, "Those guys are on their own, you have to focus on your car now!"
"I know, I know", Dale agreed, but he didn't sound convinced.

IMG_0048.JPGIMG_0052.JPGIMG_0066.JPG

"Livin' in a powder keg and givin' off sparks" 4 Street cars, 5 Race engines