Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Funny how confusing and difficult some people can make something so easy.

Like Woody and I have both said. We prefer to not have any hot wires beyond the trunk.

Your way and the easier way leaves the hot to the alternator all the time... NO thanks! It might pass tech, but I prefer to be a bit safer.

My way takes one relay and one/two extra wires... I know that must be a pain and so difficult for some!

You have hot wires beyond the trunk. No way around it if your battery is in the trunk you have wires to it. relays, solenoids or not. It is you money. Support the parts people they need money too.

Not the way I do it you don't...

Once you throw the switch there's NOTHING hot beyond the trunk and the relays in the trunk.

I won't argue with you about this because you don't have a clue on this one.

The HELL I don't we were wiring relays and solenoids into circle cars probably before you were born or even thought of for that matter. Don't tell me I don't have a clue on this. Just find it a waste. If you want to be so dam smart better rewire everything you have there is a Hell of a lot more live wiring (even with the switch off) than on your drivers than ever on the your race cars. I don't really car what you high $$$ guys do. There seems to be an endless supply of $$$ on this board. Many must have gotten in on the stimulus funding.

High dollar... 30-50 bucks. Yep that it's.

I don't care if you are old enough to have invented the wheel. Maybe you handcranked your first car?. No surprise some of the guy I know on this board, think what they do about you.

You don't know what you're talking about. When you throw the cutoff on my cars nothing is live outside the trunk and it's maybe a 2x3 area at that.

It's called alternatives. I take it you haven't thought about a constant hot wire to an alternator and a bad fuel leak. Been in a fire because of that smart guy?

You know everything so take that genius!

I'm done.

Another to ignore... congrats