Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Congrats Monte, know you tune Monza's nos and he's number 1.

While we are on the subject of Street Out-Laws did some of the none believers in what Monte said about his BBC see the Horse-Power FarmTrucks small BBC made?

yep, bout 44 less hp than Digby's motor!!!

If you notice I said a Small BBC not a Big BBC,do you think Digbys will make any where close to a Big Cu In BBC?

I watched the show and never heard them say how many cubic inches the all great and powerful bbc was!!!!

Monte asked to show him a 600 cubic inch wedge mopar that could make 1000hp and hold 1000 shot of nitrous. I am just saying Digby's motor is pretty close. It made 1210hp and 913tq. Not sure how much nitrous he is spraying but I believe he built it to handle a 800 shot. [/quote

Wow 1210hp is awesome for those heads.The reason I am not running those heads now is none of us including some of the very best engine builders there all thought 1130-1150 hp would be tops on an all out high $$$ engine.Over the years I have spent as much if not more $$$ than anyone else on this board on Big Block Mopar engines.And when I have work done I do not look for the cheapest or care how far I have to take/send things I look for the very best only.So conqrats to you & Digby on the 1210 hp out of the Mopar engine!

But I now have a Question for both you and Monte that I'm sure a lot of others on here will be interested in as well.While both engines are close Horse-Power wise..............................................

I would like for you if you do not mind to give us a ball-park figure on the cost of the Mopar engine build,and Monte if he does not mind to give us a ball-park figure on the cost of the BBC engine build.

Last edited by MRMOPAR622; 08/07/14 01:42 PM.

"To Be The Man'You Have Got To Beat The Man" "T/D and Pro-Bracket Racer"