Quote:

Quote:

My thoughts on a Predator motor.........If they made the head in a 4.840 or 5.0 bore space, I would own one. On a 4.800 bore space.......I will pass.

....but those same guys say a Predator is not a real Mopar head because it doesn't LOOK like a Mopar head.

Monte

Not trying to start a war, just expressing my opinions.....

It gets beat to death how Mopar guys won't embrace new stuff, YET the same guys that rant about this will NOT even buy the current offerings.......but they still rant about others not buying them....

And in all the threads where it is repeated ad nauseam about all these Mopar guys that bash the Predator over what it LOOKS like...I have Never seen one of those guys post in these threads....yet it gets repeated over and over.....Just because One or Two guys said they didn't like what it LOOKS like a few years ago, it's taken on a life of it's own......

Then the guys who think they are above everyone one else and/or their minions....take that and run with it and start in with mocking all Mopar guys with the purple shaft cam, 906 head cracks....

And the real irony, is that the deciding factor here seems to be having the use of a FREE EFI Nitrous Engine that he has experience tuning....so anything else is out of the question anyway.......it's not as if kb made a 4.84 Block, and Indy whipped up some 4.84 Predators he would be going that route anyway, because they wouldn't be Free....

and what exactly do YOU have to run, besides your mouth/keyboard?

526 cubes of angry wedge, pushbutton shifted, 9 passenger killer!