Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I have a feeling this will be a game changer for the way people do fast mopars. Can'twait to ssee the finished product.... or even the current state

Looks like your "feeling" was wrong....unfortunately

Not really. I was thinking more along the lines of chassis work. I don't care what powers it, I leave that to guys like you

You really think he is going to have some "game changing" chassis mods that will change "the way people do fast Mopars" ??

Sounds to me like he is using one of the old/spare Chevy engines from that Buick and copying that recipe.

Since he knows what that engine/EFI/Nitrous combo needs/wants/runs I guess it's the cheapest and easiest way to go real fast.

Me personally, I would be more impressed/interested if he got the old combo to run 7.70/4.80 like he thought he could.

I am sure glad that Mopar, the Ramchargers, Landy etc. didn't take the already proven/easiest/cheapest way.

If your looking to go fast and you can make 2000hp for 20k or 2000hp for 50k which one are you going to choose? At the point a Mopar engine makes that kind of power, very little if any "Mopar" parts or designs are left. Look at predator headed motors for example. My next powerplant will be an LS chevy, why? because I'm not rich and I still want the speed.

Make it FAST Monte! Can't wait to see it finished! Who gives a crap about whats under the hood