Quote:

those were early PSO heads on streetkings car

Casey

No on TS and no again on the PSO. Unfortunately the B1-TS headed motor will NOT be in the car when it first comes out. I still have those heads, they are at Buck Racing right now getting some work. The original TS short block was a small cube, very low deck deal, so lots has to be done to that block to make it useable for what I need now and will need an entire rotating assy as well. Plans STILL call for completing that motor and having it in the car, just not right now.

The heads on Street Kings motor were NOT TS or PSO heads. They are B-1 MC heads that once resided on MY 446" motor. I sold those heads to an individual to put on his motor and then Street King bought that motor. They had a LOT of work done to them and the floors were raised quite a bit, but again, they were NOT PSO castings. I looked at the motor last year with thoughts of buying it, but just couldn't pull the trigger on it at the time, so I know the heads were indeed my old heads.

We have a new 600" fuel injected motor with 4 stages of nitrous sitting in the floor and ready to go, that makes just shy of 1200hp in nitrous motor trim. So it may not be what "purists" want to see in the car.......but you use what you have and is proven to be fast.

Now before the complaining starts........anybody who knows where a 600" Mopar wedge is, that will make 1200hp in nitrous ready trim and swallow about 1000hp worth of nitrous and stay in one piece........feel free to point me in the direction of that motor and I will also supply you with my paypal for you to deposit the 40-50k it will require to obtain said "bigfoot" motor. I call that motor "bigfoot" because many claim it exists, yet nobody has seen it or seem to know where it is..........LOL!!!

Monte