No experience with a twin disk, but I set up my old Dartsport with a stop as was suggested previously and no overcenter spring. If you adjust the clutch right, there will actually be very little movement in clutch pedal travel to get the disk to release. Mopars have WAY to much travel in stock form. It took me having someone in the car pressing the pedal while I got underneath to see what was actually happening. I think I set my air gaps to be about .090 on the several different clutches I tried, anything much tighter and it was hard to shift at high speed---again, this is what I determined worked for me.

I'd be willing to bet if someone pressed the clutch for you while you under neath, measure your air gap and have the assistant note where the pedal started and stop to achieve that, you'd see it doesnt take much travel at all. My pedal actually was not any higher off the floor than my brake pedal--in fact it was lower---stock it was alot higher than the brake pedal. It doesn't matter which side of the pedal you limit, or both, you just need to limit it for a specified distance. And make sure the linkage geometry is right too.

Outcast Dodge guy.