Quote:

Anyone?

What does McLeod advise?

Going back to your original thread where you thought that was transmission problem and indication initially was that you had not changed clutch or transmission(I am operating from memory) and could change gears with disconnected linkage, but not with shift linkage connected,,,the scenario changed to where you had also 'upgraded' to a double disk clutch and things got really confusing.

Perhaps you could give a blow by blow, step by step of all you have done. As in:

1. Car initially a 360 with automatic.

2. Pulled engine and transmission

3. Installed brand X clutch linkage

4......and so forth with each step and vendor products used,,,clutch fork, flywheel, bell housing, clutch pressure plate and disc(s), throw out bearing, shift linkage ,,,,,etc

I've believed from the beginning that shift issues was a clutch problem,,,now we must figure out just where things went astray,,,like warped discs, perhaps installed backward,,,easy to do on some cars,,,,clutch pivot ball(I'm thinking as in Chevy here,,,sorry)' pilot bearing, incorrect clutch linkage or improperly mounted,,,etc.

With Hemi engine upgrade, is there any possibility that engine is positioned out of spec as result of incorrect motor mounts causing clutch linkage 'throw' issues?

If pivot ball as in Chevy,,,,this would be my first best guess as cause.

With a complete blow by blow, we will figure it out

Last edited by Sxrxrnr; 06/29/14 12:39 AM.