Quote:

Quote:

Might be easier to just find a local wheel repair/modify place and have them toss the rotors in their mill or what ever they use to redrill wheels and get it done in a few minutes.

My wheel guy drilled my rotors out...took me longer to drive there and back to pick them up then to have them done.

(in hindsight, I should have drilled my hubs to Mercedes bolt pattern and have the wheels drilled the same, save having to modify the rotors..but oh well. )

If you do that then you must change the rear aswell. Best thing to do is adjust the MB rotors by going to a machine shop and let them dril the holes. Bring the hubs also so they can adjust the center hole on a lathe...

Wouldn't have been any need to change the rear really in my case at least. It is not like I would ever rotate the wheels, so different bolt patterns wouldn't have really mattered. (I run 8" wheels up front and 10.5" in the rear. )

Either way, it's no big deal to get the front rotors redrilled in my case when I happen to need to change them.