Quote:

Wow!! You have an unbelievable attention to detail. So many subtle changes, and so many major changes, and they all flow together and look like they would have came that way from the factory. With the inner fender changes to accommodate the turbos, i'm assuming you mocked everything up to determine where you needed space, and holes made for wastegate tubes, etc. I'd love to see some pics if you have any of the mockup of that. Can't wait to see more progress!

Thanks, I was really trying to make it look like it was built that way. And yes, I have mocked up and built this car probably 3 times! All the pics of the underside build and engine mockup are on a crashed hard drive. I did all this before smart phones (at least before I had one) and online pic storage (before I ever considered it). I can't find the camera or sim card either (lost in a move I'm sure)! I'll be painted and reassembling in the next few months, so I guess we both have to wait to see what it looks like (I don't think I remember that well)! It'll be a surprise for me as well.

Thanks, Craig

Craig Scholl
CJD Automotive, LLC
Jacksonville, FL
www.CJDAUTOMOTIVE.com
904-400-1802

"I own a Mopar. I already know it won't be in stock, won't ship tomorrow, and won't fit without modification"