Haven't had much time to mess with either car, but did start on the spoiler and bumper.

The spoiler will be a functional piece with an inner structure that will allow attachment of different wicker bills.

I started with an AAR spoiler for a plug. Had to cut it into 6 pieces to get it to fit the trunk. This is in progress and doesn't show the body work to finish the spoiler.

Jeff Munssey at Munssey Speed and Design will use my spoiler for a plug and then layup the piece with the aluminum inner structure and finish in carbon fiber. This can be made in fiberglass as well if anyone is interested. I'm going to have him use my bumper as a plug too. It's the only bumper that will actually fit the contours of a 'Cuda. Metal would be too expensive, so the bumpers will be available in carbon fiber or fiberglass if anyone wants one of those.

I made these for my car, not to sell, but the molds will be made and pieces available if interested.

Craig Scholl
CJD Automotive, LLC
Jacksonville, FL
www.CJDAUTOMOTIVE.com
904-400-1802

"I own a Mopar. I already know it won't be in stock, won't ship tomorrow, and won't fit without modification"