spoiler and bumper plugs are done and shipped to have molds made. Both will be available in fiberglass or carbon fiber. Bumper will have aluminum blocks on the back for attachment, and spoiler has an aluminum inner structure for attachment and strength. The spoiler will be available with a channel in the top to allow sliding in a 1/8" wide extension piece to make as much or as little downforce as you need.

The blue tape represents the channel that will be molded in the spoiler. You can slide in any height 1/8" plexi to make an extension. Through bolts from the back into the inner structure will secure it. You can make a contoured piece that looks stock and then slide it out for a taller one for track days. Once in awhile I actually have a good idea. I'm really liking this!

And the bumper... The valance is not bolted in the center which is why it looks pushed out. The bumper is laser straight!!

Craig Scholl
CJD Automotive, LLC
Jacksonville, FL
www.CJDAUTOMOTIVE.com
904-400-1802

"I own a Mopar. I already know it won't be in stock, won't ship tomorrow, and won't fit without modification"