Quote:

It was with bittersweet enthusiasm that my Duster is featured in this months Mopar Collectors Guide. (mar2014). Unfortunately I, Brent Falin, did not get any credit for doing the restoration work, the new owner did. Thanks MCG Its a game of he said/ she said now. With the magazine and the current owner blaming each other, but I tend to believe the new owner Don. I'm really not surprised this happened, since its so common these days.I am happy the car is in a magazine, that accomplished a huge goal for me. The article had numerous errors in it and was pretty much made up from bits of info from this thread. The new owner, Don, did make some changes on the Duster to be fair, he added buckets, new glass, and some other detail minded changes. I wanted to set the record straight and I know Don is finishing off anything I didn't get to. Don really loves the car and it won't be leaving his garage anytime soon. My enthusiasm for this hobby is coming back some and thoughts of swapping the Saleen for a Dart have been going through my head. We'll see.

Ohh and Scott you'll be happy to know he's putting a correct flat hood on the car.

I just read that article at a friends place and thought that was your old car.

I sure would be asking the new owner about the restoration credit listed in the MCG article.

I don't see the reason MCG would make up all that detail about Don restoring this car. I'm sorry, the first finger I would point is at this Don guy.