Quote:

Well... as with all good books there has to be an ending. It was with bittersweet emotion that I had to sell the Duster to a fellow A body nut named Don in Florida. Its gone to a good home, as it shares a garage with a Hemi powered Valiant Don built and was in a few magazines. Keep an eye out for the Duster at the Garlits shows.

Unfortunately my passion for Mopars left with the Duster. Theres many reasons but mainly the cost just became ridiculous honestly. I couldn't bring myself to buy another muscle mope after the Duster left. It was time to walk away from this hobby. I haven't been on this site much since, and its taken me this long to make the last post of my resto thread. Thanks to everyone who helped and who encouraged me along the way to restore the Duster the right way. At some point I may buy another Mopar but for now I have my 68 AMX and 89 Saleen to play with. Thanks again to all the great folks on here!!

Brent, I completely understand where your coming from. Im at this point with my roadrunner as well. I havn't really even enjoyed it this summer, almost scared to drive it, hence why I have mine for sale too..

1971 Plymouth Duster 340 auto
1937 Plymouth PT50
1969 Dodge Dart Swinger 340 4 speed
2013 Ram laramie 2500 hemi
2008 Harley FLSTSB springer