Quote:

It was with bittersweet enthusiasm that my Duster is featured in this months Mopar Collectors Guide. (mar2014). Unfortunately I, Brent Falin, did not get any credit for doing the restoration work, the new owner did. Thanks MCG Its a game of he said/ she said now. With the magazine and the current owner blaming each other, but I tend to believe the new owner Don. I'm really not surprised this happened, since its so common these a days.I am happy the car is in a magazine, that accomplished a huge goal for me. The article had numerous errors in it and was pretty much made up from bits of info from this thread. The new owner, Don, did make some changes on the Duster to be fair, he added buckets, new glass, and some other detail minded changes. I wanted to set the record straight and I know Don is finishing off anything I didn't get to. Don really loves the car and it won't be leaving his garage anytime soon. My enthusiasm for this hobby is coming back some and thoughts of swapping the Saleen for a Dart have been going through my head. We'll see.

Ohh and Scott you'll be happy to know he's putting a correct flat hood on the car.

You can't expect MPG to actually put anything correct in their magazine, can you? I saw one of their articles about a Duster owner opting for the Hemi 4-speed in his ride.
Shame he's taking the sweet scoops off and pretty cool he's adding buckets.
All the people that really matter know who restored it, right?

1969 Dart GTS 340
1969 Super Bee X9 N-96
1969 Coronet R/T X9 N-96
2015 Dodge Dart GT
2019 Ram 2500 Big Horn.
Looking for the original block for my Bee. The last 4 are 7449