Thanks everyone for the kind words of encouragement! I took a new job that requires more of my time, so Duster work has been pushed back.

I got the gauges done this morning. The BEA panels fit and look great. Heres what I can relate about mine. You will have to drill out the hole for the tripmeter shaft, which isn't exactly centered. You will need to come up with some type of Green/Blue plastic lenses if you didn't buythe lense kit from BEA, as the red Brake & High Beam lense come out easliy. I scrounged around the garage and found a blue lid to cut a couple of circles out of. Then went over it with a green sharpie to get the same greenish blue hue. I used a hot glue gun to keep those and the upper bezel retainers in place. I had to melt the lower bezel posts, the same as the factory did it. I used Meguiars clear lens polish and cleaner to bring back the new appearance to my gauge lenses...saving $200. Whenit comes to the glove box bezel I'd highly encourage drilling out the holes to a larger size closer to the screw. Somebody over on FABO broke their post off the bezel trying to screw it on their glovebox, so I learned from their mistake. It fit and looks great. The only gripe I have about them, and its minor/anal is that some holes aren't 100% centered compared to factory, but its beautiful, its staying and I'm grateful to have this important part reproduced.

I picked up my new yellow top battery from Summit yesterday.

Bob, thats creepy!! Yes, tan epoxy coating on floor done by yours truly. You don't have any Robby Gordon posters in there by chance do you? Thanks for the encouragement.

Scott, I'm down to just buying a quart of Evaporust instead of gallons! I have faith you'll get yours done I'll be at MATS for sure. I plan to run the autocross with the E70's That way I can get a baseline of how it handles stock, then see the difference once I upgrade the suspension. Maybe I can pursuade Hotchkiss to showcase a before and after with my car in exchange for some free parts!

7381557-Gauges.JPG (223 downloads)