Quote:

A sure grip, a V8, rain, and a A body will tend to do a abrupt u turn with very little warning.......

...and I drove across the lawn at the local McDonalds from THAT one...

Sticking your hand in the blender will cause the motor to stop and make that annoying "whirring" noise...

Trying to be like Dad @ 5 years old will not stop the gas from going down your throat after sucking on the hose...

Making your own oil pump priming shaft can crack out the top of the pump if it's not straight, and finding where the oil pressure went can take WEEKS!

Assuming the manual trans you just installed has enough fluid in it to go for a quick drive can make the tranny VERY hot and not work anymore. Gosh, those gears are a pretty blue color (as opposed to Petty blue... )

Never assume that breaking the inside bead on a medium truck tire still on the vehicle means you can aim. A 7# hammer glancing into your temple in mid swing can cause an unexpected nap...

The guy across the intersection may not see your bicycle coming at him @ approximately 20MPH and may make that left turn anyhow...

Testing connections on an electric fuel pump while covered in gasoline can give you coveralls that make a cool conversation piece...

Not all vehicles have a clutch safety switch...

And my personal favorite...people frown on being passed by you when they are pulling over for an ambulance!

DAMHIK...

2 Demons...no, not my kids!