thanks big red monster!!

camera is dying, even after i washed it and dried it in the microwave, still is crapping out. hitting it with a ball peen hammer, produced no better results. guess i need a new one. (little crappy digital camera, to carry around in pocket) so forgive the [Edited by Moparts - Family Friendly Site - Keep it clean] pics...

so, the manual rack is in, p/s pump removed. tried for half a year to find a pulley for the manual steering waterpump. no dice. tried to find an idler, that would fit. nada. my buddy roy decided he could use the old airpump bracket, and make me an idler.

pulling an adjustable pulley and block from his parts bin, we flipped the airpump bracket and fabbed the mount for the pulley. the pulley needed a bushing, to fit in the adjustable block, so he machined one for me. marked the location, and drilled two holes to mount the airpump bracket to the block. fabbed some spacers, and put it all together, with some chassis black paint. now, i have a fully adjustable idler pulley for the waterpump. (will cut the excess mounting bracket off, when the motor is pulled for the swap.)

8183282-Shelbypulley.jpg (123 downloads)

"When Tyranny Becomes Law, Rebellion Becomes Duty"