well, i have gone back again, and rethought the engine. i had a 340 for the truck, but another moparts member really needed it for his car. in fact, he had bought parts from the motor, before i bought it without either one of us knowing the other was doing it. when i found out he had the parts for the motor, and needed it, i sold it to him, for what it cost me. he was going to buy it, but shipping from minnie-soda was cost prohibitive, i imagine. he got it for his project, and i was back to doing the 390.

fast forward to this months engines for sale section. i saw a sweet 340 complete, minus carb for sale. even had an a/c compressor, and is a fresh motor. pm's were sent, phone call made, and i am back to going with a 340 again. finalizing the payment and shipping methods, and it will be crated and delivered. thanks dave, for the awesome service and sweet deal.

so now the plans are back to the original. yank and toss the 318, paint engine bay black and remove all of the voodoo wiring, and run a 340 with a carb or three. will do the manual rack with the motor out, and the front end will get all urethane bushings, new shocks and springs, etc.

* Mopar Small Block P0rn!!

"When Tyranny Becomes Law, Rebellion Becomes Duty"